These Bânânâ Chocolâte Chip Bâked Oâtmeâl Cups âre ân eâsy, heâlthy breâkfâst (yes, you cân swâp the chocolâte for blueberries if you wânt!) thât is mâke âheâd, freezer friendly, ând pâcked with protein ând fiber.
- 4 overripe bânânâs mâshed
- 2 lârge eggs
- 2 cups low fât milk
- 1/2 cup pâcked brown sugâr
- 1 1/2 teâspoons bâking powder
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 2 teâspoons cinnâmon
- 4 cups lârge flâke rolled oâts
- 1 cup chocolâte chips
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees ând sprây or line 2 muffin pâns with liners — I highly recommend using silicone muffin cups âs they come out so eâsily! (see â link âbove)
- In â lârge bowl, combine bânânâs, eggs, milk ând brown sugâr with â whisk until smooth.
- âdd bâking powder, vânillâ, ând cinnâmon ând whisk until smooth.
- Stir in oâts ând chocolâte chips.
- Full instructions see thereciperebel.com