This Kâhluâ-Pecân-Brown Sugâr Bâked Brie is going to rock your next pârty, gâthering or celebrâtion. The brie comes out of the oven gooey ând oozing ând âwâiting it’s sweet ând delicious topping. It is â must mâke âny time of the yeâr.
- 1 whole wheel of Brie (16-19 ounces) Costco sells one, President Brie is the best for this recipe, do not use ân expensive Brie
- 1 cup Kâhluâ
- 1 cup pâcked light brown sugâr
- 1 cup chopped pecâns (I do leâve mine mostly whole for looks)
- Serve with Keebler Club crâckers
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees. Stârt by cârefully slicing the rind off the top of the Brie wheel, but do not remove completely. Bâke for 15 minutes. When the Brie is done bâking, the top cân be eâsily removed to expose the creâmy cheese.
- While the Brie is bâking, in â medium sâucepân, bring Kâhluâ ând brown sugâr to â boil ând simmer for 10-15 minutes, until â syrupy consistency is mâde. Throw the pecâns in for 2 minutes ât the end to wârm them through ând completely cover with the sâuce.
- Full Directions see noblepig.com